Aila Review (August, 2015)

Saturday, August 01, 2015


Hello you fluffy human being .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+  

Today, I will be writing a review for Aila on their Grid Tee,  For those who have been following me on my Instagram, you may have noticed that I am selected as one of the instagram promoters for Aila! I thought I would take this opportunity to write a small review this lovely shirt I received from them. 

Aila is an online store which sells a wide range of adorable, affordable stylish apparel, shoes and accessories. This store is owned by the beautiful Carly, also known as Aegchu on tumblr and the cosplayer Miya, also known as Kageyaka on Instagram!

 I also have a discount code for you all : daisy for a 10% off your purchase~

Note : Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is based entirely in my honest opinions.




Being shipped all the way from China, it only took a short and speedy 5 days! I found this extremely impressive because New Zealand is quite a far away country ;; I also received a tracking number from Miya prior to the shipping and I found it really helpful and useful during the later stages of the shipping. Anyways, this package left China on July 15th and arrived on my door step on July 20th!

image


Grids are currently trending throughout tumblr, I see a handful on posts have includes some form of grid on my dashboard whenever I scroll through. I thought that I would also jump on the trend train and own one myself! I reckon I made a pretty good decision because I absolutely adore this top! Due to the light material, it would be a great top to wear for summer and I seriously cannot wait to wear this out! 


It is a light top but the fabric does not fly everywhere, it naturally drapes down~ However the material may a little rough for those who have sensitive skin. If you look closely. the material is not a smooth, silky material. This top is also stretchy!

More Information:
Colors: Black, White 
Size: Free Size 
Shoulder: 45cm 
Bust: 98cm 
Length: 61-76cm 
Sleeve: 19cm 

image




image 

 Shipping + packaging :      / 5 hearts

 Communication + customer service :      / 5 hearts

  Comfortability + quality      / 5 hearts

 Overall ratings :      / 5 hearts

image

Thank you for reading the review up to this point. Also, a huge thank you to Aila for sending me the Grid Tee~ Make sure to use the discount code "daisy" for a 10% off your purchases. Well something positive is that there is officially less than half a year to go till Christmas! Are you ready? I know I cannot wait.






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. O dodn't know this store ^^ Thanks for the review! Your photos were great!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe