Shein Review (Pt. 1 - December, 2015)

Monday, December 07, 2015


Hello you fluffy human being .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+  

Today, I will be writing quite a lengthy review for Shein. This review will include four items! These items are: Long Sleeve Woolen Coat, Grey Lapel Coat, Grey Knitted Scarf, Crochet Lace Dress and Pink Stand Collar JacketShein is an online store which offers free shipping world wide over $30USD orders and they always seem to be having sales. They also have relatively cheap prices for all of the clothing items within the store.

Note : Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is based entirely in my honest opinions.





 Long Sleeve Woolen Coat - $41.38USD (SALE) + free shipping over $30USD
This is a SIZE L~

  Comfortability + quality     / 5 hearts

When I was reading through the comments and reviews underneath at the bottom. they said to go a size bigger so I chose L~ I am glad I made this decision actually because it fits quite nicely yas. Although the shoulder parts fit perfectly, the sleeves are a teeny bit long otl. This coat is actually quite heavy and structured so I would say it is worth the price.


There are pockets on both sides of the jacket ~ The coat is actually fluffy; not flat as shown in the stock photos. There is like a layer of curly fur on top and the inner layer is a smooth and silky layer. It is also quite thick; I would say the material is around 5mm to 8mm c: This make this blazer-like coat perfect for winter because it will block out the nasty winter winds!

More Information:
Sleeve Length :Long Sleeve 
Pattern Type :Plain 
Type :Car 
Color :Black 
Material :Woolen Polyester 
Collar :Collar Sleeve 
Length(cm) :S:56cm,M:57cm,L:58cm,XL:59cm 
Bust(cm) :S:88cm,M:92cm,L:96cm,XL:100cm 
Shoulder(cm) :S:35cm,M:36cm,L:37cm,XL:38cm 
Size available :S,M,L,XL 
Length(cm) :S:81cm,M:82cm,L:83cm,XL:84cm 
Style :Fashion 
Placket :Single Button 
Season :Autumn 
Length :Long 

image



 Grey Lapel Coat - $21.81USD (SALE) + free shipping over $30USD
This is a SIZE M~

  Comfortability + quality     / 5 hearts

Don't let the name confuse you, this isn't a coat ;; More like a light weighted lapel jacket! However, I don't mind it because the lightness of this top makes it more flowey c: I reckon this top is suitable to layer on during early autumns and early springs; basically whenever the day is a bit windy. I also really like the design of this top but I was disappointed how the collar bit of this top doesn't stay in one place. The back of this top is also really pretty.


This top makes a really good outer~ It actually blocks quite a bit of wind. This top goes down around to my mid-thigh and I am around 168cm tall. Although the material is light-weighted, this top has one annoying aspect aiya: it keeps sweat within. If you sweat a lot while wearing this top, at the end of the day, you will smell worst than the school gym + 1000 worn socks. Trust me because it happened to me - -


The sleeves of this top can be buttoned up~

More Information:
Fabric :Fabric has no stretch 
Sleeve Length :Long Sleeve 
Pattern Type :Plain 
Type :Coats 
Color :Grey 
Material :Polyester 
Collar :Collarless Sleeve 
Length(cm) :S:58cm,M:59cm,L:60cm,XL:61cm 
Bust(cm) :S:102cm,M:106cm,L:110cm,XL:114cm 
Shoulder(cm) :S:37cm,M:38cm,L:39cm,XL:40cm 
Size available :S,M,L,XL 
Length(cm) :S:83cm,M:84cm,L:85cm,XL:86cm 
Style :Boyfriend 
Season :Autumn 
Length :Long

image



 Grey Knitted Scarf - $17.17USD (SALE) + free shipping over $30USD

  Comfortability + quality     / 5 hearts

FLUFFY SCARF!! I don't own many scarves and I am happy to have this one use up space in my closet. This is an infinity scarf and it is quite thick too. This type of scarf reminds me of a bird's nest but anyways, I think I will wear this when I go back to China yay.



yay more pictures!

More information:
Width(cm) :40cm 
Length(cm) :68cm 
Style :Casual 
Material :Acrylic Fibres 
Pattern Type :Plain

image


 Grey Lapel Coat - $33.65USD (SALE) + free shipping over $30USD
This is a SIZE S~

  Comfortability + quality    / 5 hearts

I was actually going to wear this to graduation this year. But I guess I am not a person for the colour white otl ; n ;  This dress doesn't bring out my waist and I only like my waist so nvm didn't wear this to grad - a - This dress manages to cover my knee cap and it is also quite heavy, therefore it is worth the price.


This dress is super beautiful and elegant ; u ; I was really scared of choosing this piece because lace can look cheap if they are not don't right and I am glad that this one looks expensive c: Although the lace bits of this dress is really pretty, the see through organza bits is a little stiff and it actually ruined the overall classiness of this dress so gg 


Close up yay~

More information:
Fabric :Fabric has no stretch 
Season :Fall 
Type :Pencil 
Pattern Type :Plain 
Sleeve Length :Three Quarter Length 
Sleeve Color :White 
Dresses Length :Short 
Style :Party 
Material :Lace 
Neckline :Round 
Neck Silhouette :Sheath 
Shoulder(cm) :S:34cm,M:35cm,L:36cm 
Bust(cm) :S:80cm,M:84cm,L:88cm 
Waist Size(cm) :S:64cm,M:68cm,L:72cm 
Hip Size(cm) :S:78cm,M:82cm,L:86cm 
Length(cm) :S:88cm,M:89cm,L:90cm 
Sleeve Length(cm) :S:41cm,M:42cm,L:43cm 
Size Available :S,M,L

image



 Pink Stand Collar Jacket - $29.02USD (SALE) + free shipping over $30USD
This is an ONE SIZED item~

  Comfortability + quality      / 5 hearts

I haven't gotten anything in this colour in a long long time ; u ; pink is such an adorable colour it makes me so happy BHABHABAH~ This jacket is a really pretty baby pink and it reminds me of cherry blossoms and anime??? There are elastic bits around the bottom of the sleeves and the bottom hemming of the jacket yay.


There this little patch of words on one of the shoulder which makes no sense and I don't understand any bits of it BHABHABAH omg. Anyway, this jacket has a raincoat-like material and other than the elastic bits, I think the rest is actually waterproof?? It has this really plastic feeling under you palms.


Yay thighs of steel; this is why angles are important c:

More information: 
Length(cm) :68cm 
Sleeve Length(cm) :57cm 
Bust(cm) :124cm 
Shoulder(cm) :48cm 
Size Available :one-size 
Pattern Type :Plain 
Fabric :Fabric has no stretch 
Color :Pink 
Material :Cotton 
Style :Sports 
Collar :Stand 
Collar Length :Short 
Placket :Zipper 
Season :Fall

image

 Shipping + packaging :     / 5 hearts

 Communication + customer service :      / 5 hearts

 Overall ratings :     / 5 hearts

image

Thank you for reading the review up to this point. Also, a huge thank you to Shein for sending me: Long Sleeve Woolen CoatGrey Lapel CoatGrey Knitted ScarfCrochet Lace Dress and Pink Stand Collar Jacket. Don't forget that this store offers free shipping worldwide for orders over $30USD! They also have a Christmas sale happening right now so make sure you check it out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe